Skip to main content
9905 S Pennsylvania Ave STE A, Oklahoma City, OK 73159 | (405) 928-8900
by Oklahoma Registered Agent LLC

Oklahoma Foreign LLC Registration

Foreign LLC in Oklahoma

If you own an LLC based outside of Oklahoma and you want to do business in Oklahoma, you will register your limited liability company as a foreign Oklahoma LLC. Once your paperwork is filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the Corporations Division of the Oklahoma Secretary of State.

As your registered agent, we can register your out of state LLC in Oklahoma for the state filing fee plus $100.

OR, you can do the filing yourself, and just hire us as your registered agent in Oklahoma. All foreign Oklahoma LLCs will need a registered agent. You can have this service from us for $49 a year.

Once you sign up for our Oklahoma registered agent service, you will be logged into your online account where you’ll find the Oklahoma foreign LLC form you file with the Oklahoma Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

After looking at the resources we provide in your client account, if you do not want to actually do the filing yourself, you can find and click on the add services tab in your client account, and get us to submit your filing for you for $100 plus the state filing fees. We also will obtain the proper forms from your LLCs home state that we need to properly register you with the State of Oklahoma.